I’m Tori Mercedes, a photographer and adventurer originally from the East Coast. I attained my B.F.A in Photography from Savannah College of Art & Design, and up until recently I primarily shot fashion and lifestyle imagery. After interning in New York City for Conde Nast’s W Magazine, I quickly realized that I did not enjoy the lifestyle that was to come along with working in the big city. I began shooting couples and weddings, and I instantly knew I had discovered where I really wanted to be, in the mountains and photographing love. I live for capturing the moments that you will look back on years from now when your children’s children are getting married. I made the move from the East Coast to the Rockies, and it was the best decision I ever made. I am currently based in the foothills of Denver, Colorado with my husband and our pup Murphy.
Head on over here to contact me or just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets set up an adventure! I am available for travel worldwide.
• • •
A Few Fun Facts:
1. I am married to a rocket scientist and together we backpack, ski, hike, climb, and have been skydiving & hot air ballooning. He is truly my other half and makes some seriously great french bread (with lavender, brie, and honey oh my!) We tied the knot ourselves December 2016.
2. Lavender ice cream. I could survive on just this.
3. In my spare time you might find me endlessly browsing thrift stores, I am obsessed! Check out my little vintage shop Kepler & back! www.keplerandback.etsy.com
4. After graduating college, my dear friend Ginx & I hiked 300+ miles of the Appalachian Trail. One day maybe I will hike it start to finish.
5. I love love love the grocery store and always come home with too many delicious things.
• • •